Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Girls


Its the night we've all been waiting for!

Thats right, you guessed it, the Golden Globes are tonight, hosted by none other than two of my favorite people on the planet: Tina Fay and Amy Poehler.

I'm enjoying the festivities at home with a few pals, including my long distance BFF via Skype.

Usually I reserve drinking games for events that I'm pretty sure are going to be terrible (Liz and Dick, the Republican debates, The Room, etc) but I feel that this occasion calls for a beverage or two and when playing drinking games, everybody wins!

*Drink in moderation, hydrate, yada yada, its Sunday night and most of us have to work in the morning.

The Rules:

Take One Sip If:

Tina Fay rolls her eyes like Liz Lemon

Amy Poehler gets crazy manic like Leslie Knope

A presenter flubs their lines

Fay or Poehler mention their kids


Cheers Everyone and Guzzle If:

They sing and/or dance

They make a decidedly feminist statement

There is a wardrobe malfunction


Finish Your Drink If:

There is any improv.


I hope the show lives up to my (unreasonably high) expectations.

Cheers!

No comments: