Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Morning

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler


The verdict is in: Amy Poehler and Tina Fay remain awesome, and my hangover isn't as painful as it probably should be, thanks to a late night grilled cheese sandwich and liberal rehydrating.

They hosted with grace, humor, and just enough sassiness to keep things interesting. My only quibble is that we didn't get to see enough of them! Where did they go for the second half of the show?

I have to say that both ladies looked gorgeous, Fay's sparkly blue dress was awesome--flattering, sexy, and kind of like the dress I always wanted from the end of The Little Mermaid. Poehler was sexy too, but edgy in her structured red number.

Can we get more of this duo? I'd watch pretty much anything they're in. Even Baby Mama (which was funnier than anyone gave it credit for).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them both!

xo,
Jamie

http://inspirationlush.com/